Anthony K GROSS
Software engineer with 10+ years experience in many domains covering web development, software development and sciences. I’m confident that my proven skills and expertise will be a valuable asset for any organization and am ready to accept any challenging job matching my profile.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, University of Sciences, Marseille, completed in 2011.
- Higher National Certificate in Programming, High School of Marseille, 2010.
- High School Certificate, High School of Agen, 2008.
- Kubernetes Mastery: Hands-On Lessons From A Docker Captain, Udemy, 2021.
- MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch, Udemy, 2020.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate 2018, Udemy, 2018.
- Artificial Intelligence A-Z : Learn how to build an AI, Udemy, 2017.
- Arduino, Fun MOOC, 2016.
- Web semantic and Web data, Fun MOOC, 2016.
- Docker, Treeptik, 2015.
IT Technical Skills
- PIP, Virtualenv, Conda
- Django, webservices, Graphene
- Celery, thread
- Tensorflow, Pandas, pyTorch
- unittest, pytest, coverage
- PHP (OOP, Zend Framework, Symfony)
- Bootstrap, TailwindCSS
- Jekyll, Joomla, Wordpress
- Shopify, PrestaShop (+modules)
- Typescript, Webpack
- Yarn, Gulp, NPM
- Socket.io, Mongoose, Express
- Jest, Karma
Databases & Brokers
- MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Redis, Memcached
Virtualization & CI/CD
- Kubernetes, Docker (Swarm), Rancher
- AWS, Digital Ocean
- Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, TravisCI
- Windows, Mac et Linux ♥️
- Merise/2, UML
- Agile, SCRUM
- Design Pattern
- Test-Driven Development
My first aim was to develop a tracker as light and powerful as possible to ease its implementation. It has to be customizable to catch events on demand. My second goal was to create a dashboard to deliver our analysis and let our customers personalize their trackers. Finally, every project has to be in real time.